Monday, December 15, 2008

Therapy

The last two weeks have been extraordinarily full, which is sayin' somethin' around here. Thus the bloggy lull. At times like these I get pretty whiney, leaving The Banker at a loss. Today after church he told me that what I needed was to go by myself to Longwood Gardens and have a meal in their yummy restaurant. He was almost exactly right, just forgetting that there are few things which I like to do all alone.
So I grabbed one of my favorite sons; the one I hardly get to see these days because of his basketball talents. (He won the game for his team recently, by the way. One of those last minute, all-net shots where the entire gym holds its breath with anticipation.) Anyway, he dutifully went along and even let me hold his arm from time to time, practicing in case I ever get to be the eccentric old lady that I am in training to become.

We listened to separate music on the way, but the company was great.
My Music. One of the very few Christmas songs I like.


His Music. I like it too, makes me run faster in the morning.



We ate THIS. Chester County Mushroom Soup.


We saw THIS.

And THIS.



I took THESE along, but never did read them. Reading is over-rated anyway.


We posed HERE. Such a nice boy.


We shopped HERE on the way home.





The boy honestly thought this hairband was a fancy sleep mask.
So now I've got my color fix and we're ready to face another week of Christmas prep. Hope to catch up on the bloggy lull right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment